Show Us Yours!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
I've been noticing the garages peeking out from behind many of the bikes being posted. So let's see the whole garage and let us know what you've done and what's left to do. Can we farkle garages?

Here's mine with the former fleet:

IMG_0563.jpg

What's left?

*Finish sheetrock, paint walls

*Epoxy or vinyl tile floor

*Spray ceiling/rafters white

*Run extra lights and electrical

*Add air compressor

*Design, order and install custom casework

*Hang posters and artwork

*Rebuild the fleet

*Meet St. Peter

Next...

That garage is way to clean.

You trying to give us all a bad name or what?

TWN:

Great job at creative striping in your garage! I wonder if I can get that? I've posted enough shots of my garage!

I'm embarrassed to show my garage, and that has nothing to do with the fact that there's only one bike in it.

Don’t be embarrassed azbikergirl, I remember seeing a pic of your garage on EZboard a while back... not too shabby. There was a 650 Yammie I think... hmmm, was it a Special or Maxim maybe... Your FJR's predecessor, I believe? Wasn't too bad as I recall. :)

It was a Maxim, but that bike sits in someone else's garage now. It just wasn't getting ridden with the Feejer around. In fact, when I did ride it, it felt so weird!

Yeah, but I have the big vinyl 5X3 posters of the 2005 FJR and YZF 450, and 2X3 posters of the 2005 R1 and R6. Plus a 10X3 Yamaha banner and the latest cardboard cutout from the Boom Boom Huck Jam.

no air compressor though... :)

Name some free sites for posting pictures. I will show the outside of mine that is bigger than quite a few commercial auto shops. It's 40X 56with three 12X12 overhead doors. The Best Garage in Toonerville! TJ :haha:

Name some free sites for posting pictures. I will show the outside of mine that is bigger than quite a few commercial auto shops. It's 40X 56with three 12X12 overhead doors. The Best Garage in Toonerville! TJ :haha:
Alot of members use photobucket.com. It's free and supposedly hassle free. I haven't started an account with them yet, but they're probably who I will go with, if I decide to use a photo hosting website.

I moved to SoCal from the Northeast. One of the first things I noticed is the amount of cars parked in driveways and curb sides. When one of these homes has the garage door up it becomes evident that Californians are friggin' pack rats and never toss anything out. Most of the garages here are packed so full of life's unwanted and unused miscellany that they're bursting at the seams. One guy in my complex has a mid 70's Roller stuffed in a two car garage. Except for the nose of the car you can't see the rest as it is boxed in left, right, bonnet, head, boot, etc. His garage is so overstuffed the door never fully closes! It's a real hoot when he takes the car out... Takes about a hour to clear the car out, then he goes for a 15 minute ride, parks the car and packs it back in. Happens about once a month.

I always walk up and say, "Jon? One word. 'Dumpster'."

+1 for photobucket.

Last edited by a moderator: