Sidecase divider

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre

Reaction score
I did a searcg before posting this.

I would like to install a divider in one of the side case, i remerbered seing something somewhere....

Someone did it, with a plan, can not remember where I saw that.

Any clues ?

Pierre ~

Thanks for posting again! Damn, I love your avatar...

Just notice for the first time that the young lady's boots are appropriate for the Christmas Season. Truthfully, it's the first time I'd noticed that she had boots on!

:p

Don

Pierre ~Thanks for posting again! Damn, I love your avatar...

Just notice for the first time that the young lady's boots are appropriate for the Christmas Season. Truthfully, it's the first time I'd noticed that she had boots on!

:p

Don

Actually this was my Christmas Avatar, I removed it after the Holidays, but I got so many requests to have it back, than it is now always there !

I did this worked for the last 5 years for me.

motorcycle028.jpg

motorcycle029.jpg

I have no idea it was a piece of plastic I had laying around. I suppose I could put a velcro latch on but the stuff on inside case keeps it from opening up. It was just going to be a rough first cut but never did get around to making it look pretty. I keep the Gerbings, Frogg Toggs,heavy gloves and leather pants in the inside section. The outside has tire guage ,first aid kit,extra glasses, earplugs, heat controler, micro rags for cleaning faceshield the little spray bottle is face shield stuff a hat another pair of gloves , side stand pad for blacktop or dirt parking, extra Givi key and a can opener . I pack my clothes in other side case and I'm ready to go.