SIDI champion air boots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVFJR

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of SIDI Champion air riding boots today. It was a fathers day gift from my SO and Boys. I paid $125.00 for them out the door. First ride impression is I like them. I'll need to get another pair of boots for riding in the cold but these seem to work well for me at this point. A + was I also got a pair of Apinestar gloves. :yahoo:

I picked up a pair of SIDI Champion air riding boots today. It was a fathers day gift from my SO and Boys. I paid $125.00 for them out the door. First ride impression is I like them. I'll need to get another pair of boots for riding in the cold but these seem to work well for me at this point. A + was I also got a pair of Apinestar gloves. :yahoo:
good for you man. I just bought a pair of JR Sonic touring boots. In the mail but I cant wait.

I'm a big fan of Sidi and loved both the Strada Tepor Evo and the Vertigo Air. They're the only footwear I've ever had that was comfortable from day 1 without a break-in period...well, OK, the Vertigos required a little break in, but not much at all.

Sidi makes a great boot, I ended up getting the Daytona Boots. LOVE THEM.

I like Sidis and have a couple pair. One is the Sidi Champion Air I've had about 3 years now. Pretty comfortable, esp. in the hot part of the year. Like anything, it's a compromise. To get the extent of cooling ventilation they provide, you give up some of the protection of boots without as much ventilation, but they're a long way from flip flops. I like them for the summer.

Last edited by a moderator: