Sidi Strada Evo Air Boots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRocket

Doctor Throckenstein !!!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beathable boot to wear this summer. Anyone wearing these Sidi AIR boots? Anyone have any other recommendations? I don't think on that trip to WFO that I want my feet hermetically sealed in my Technic boots for 8 - 10 hours a day.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a pair of these boots this summer just before the start of the rally season. I really cant say enough good about them! Some of the routes the rally masters had us on took us to snow covered mountains, and open desert. These boots were great throughout the ride. Of course since the boots are vented, you will feel a bit more heat on the left boot where the FJR vents it's heat, but I found if I just move my feet close to the edges of the pegs, I was ok. Overall, I would say these boots are a great buy.

I've got the SIDI AIR. I like the way they fit and feel. Very comfortable! The only complaint I have is the zipper is on the outside of the ankle and the waterproof flap will get stuck in the zipper if not careful. Had to send the first pair back due to this on the intial donning. Couldn't get the zipper back down and then it broke. The new pair I have, I had no problems with, but I know what to look out for now also! "New Enough Leathers" is where I bought them and they handled everything including shipping label to return. Great place to purchase!

I've got the SIDI AIR.
Do you have the Champions or the Stradas?
I got the Champion. Like I said though, they are comfortable! Just beware of the flap.

zipper.jpg

solo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: