Sighting in Roseburg Oregon June 22

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Just curious if any members were driving two (?Galaxy) blue FJR's at noon on Garden Valley Blvd. by the local VA today? Also my wife saw a silver one this morning in Roseburg. I only know of two other FJR's in this County. Hope there are more I didn't know about......

I've had an '03 in Roseburg since Jan. '03. A guy I work with just bought an '05. We should do a group ride.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had an '03 in Roseburg since Jan. '03. A guy I work with just bought an '05. We should do a group ride.John
Hey, good to hear that Roseburg hasn't fallen off the map.

You guys can enlighten me...I was born in Roseburg in '54 and spent the first 12 years of

my life there. Both of my brothers still go up to the Klamath River to fish (or they

used to...they're mostly fishing the Rogue down around Grants Pass for salmon these days).

What's the population of Roseburg these days? Still a logging community? Is Garden Valley

Blvd. still unincorporated (I can't imagine it would be)? You can PM me so we don't take

up room on the board, and tia.

Jim