Sightings at BMW MOA National in Wisconsin

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STL FJR

Reaction score
We were well represented at the BMW National last weekend. In addition to Petey on his '06 (who rode up with me), we spotted a well farkled '05 by the Remus tent, an '06 by the main hall and I saw an '07 pulling in Saturday as I was pulling out.

Anyone here fess up to being there?

I was there Saturday AM right after the rain. Did some farkling, Givi top case in silver, tank bag, picture taken by Bill Mayer for a new seat. Had a great turtle sunday. Came back to home Saturday PM.

We were well represented at the BMW National last weekend. In addition to Petey on his '06 (who rode up with me), we spotted a well farkled '05 by the Remus tent, an '06 by the main hall and I saw an '07 pulling in Saturday as I was pulling out.
Anyone here fess up to being there?
I was the "06 by the main hall on Saturday afternoon. I was trying out some RokStraps and looking at tankbags at Twisted Throttle. Went up with a bunch of BMW friends from central Iowa; camped out and had a great time. Talked to a couple of guys who had FJRs but did not bring them.