Skyway HID Lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim T

Reaction score
I see some of you ordered one regular light and one cornering light. I am not familar with these kind of lights so could somebody explaine to this poor dumb sh-t why this is the way to go. If not please tell me why. thanks Jim T

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a wide angle lens so I have a very broad beam when I switch that single lamp (and switch to the wide angle lens) to my KLR. Others are ordering to wide angle lamp so they have the near 180 degree pattern with one of the lights rather than both lamps projecting far down the road.

Its a personal choice issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see some of you ordered one regular light and one cornering light. I am not familar with these kind of lights so could somebody explaine to this poor dumb sh-t why this is the way to go. If not please tell me why. thanks Jim T
The wide beam lens is not very expensive so I just ordered the additional wide beam lens with the regular kit, this way I have the flexibility to switch one of the lights when necessary to provide the cornering lighting.

The wide beam lens is not very expensive so I just ordered the additional wide beam lens with the regular kit, this way I have the flexibility to switch one of the lights when necessary to provide the cornering lighting.
GUNNY!

I figured I'd try both spots and one of each and see which I like best.

GUNNY!

I figured I'd try both spots and one of each and see which I like best.

Hey Me too!

I want to try a combination of different styles and see which one I like best!