Skyway Sliders are in the House!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky

Reaction score
Small package at the front door for me when I got home.

10 minutes later and the Skyway Sliders are mounted and looking good.

Easier than a $10 hook...er...I won't go there.

They sure look the business, and no doubt will afford considerable protection.

Which you sure need when dealing with $10 ho...oh yeah, not going there.

Anyway, Thanks Ian. You got 'em to me before WFO as promised and I do appreciate it.

Cheers

Small package at the front door for me when I got home.10 minutes later and the Skyway Sliders are mounted and looking good.

Easier than a $10 hook...er...I won't go there.

They sure look the business, and no doubt will afford considerable protection.

Which you sure need when dealing with $10 ho...oh yeah, not going there.

Anyway, Thanks Ian. You got 'em to me before WFO as promised and I do appreciate it.

Cheers
Cool, I'm glad you have them in time. Just don't scratch them, it's bad for marketing. :D

Ian,

Please let me know what's going on with my order. I paid for the blue color sliders by Paypal on June 27. Still haven't heard anything about shipping.

Thanks,

Tom Hanaway

Ian,Please let me know what's going on with my order. I paid for the blue color sliders by Paypal on June 27. Still haven't heard anything about shipping.

Thanks,

Tom Hanaway
Mr. Hanaway, wouldn't it be better to email or PM Skyway with this kind of question?

Ian,

Please let me know what's going on with my order. I paid for the blue color sliders by Paypal on June 27. Still haven't heard anything about shipping.

Thanks,

Tom Hanaway
Mr. Hanaway, wouldn't it be better to email or PM Skyway with this kind of question?
Mr. BikeEffects.

Probably. However, I've gotten my answer from Skyway and am comfortable with his response.

Tom