Skyway's Customer Service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny80s

Turtle Gears
Reaction score
I recently purchased the CCS-100 mount from Skyway. It arrived a few days after I purchased it. When I opened it I noticed that it did not have the threads for a RAM ball mount that I paid and extra 5 bucks to get. I emailed him right way (last Saturday) to let him know about this issue. I waited a few days and did not hear back. I called and left a message and also sent him a message through his website. An entire week has gone by and he has not returned any off my messages. I am very disappointed in the absolute lack of customer service I have received from Skyway. I wanted to pass on my experience so other people can be forewarned before they make a purchase from Skyway.

John

I wanted to pass on my experience so other people can be forewarned before they make a purchase from Skyway.
I just want to add my .02 and say that in the last 3 years I have bought many of Skyway's custom creations and never had anything except top notch service. I cannot account for your experience, but I dont want his name slandered over one sale. I can't answer why he has not got back with you, but for a one man operation, there could be any number of reasons for this delay.

I am closing this thread as it is inappropriate for this section.

johnny80s - you are more than welcome to make your post in the vendors feedback section per forum guidelines.

And let me give the following info, not as a defense to Skyway, but so you have a fuller understanding of all the facts and people may draw their own conclusions as they wish. He is currently travelling out of the country due to a death in his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.