Sliders™ motorcycle jeans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300

FJR Pilot
Reaction score
I'm going to buy some Sliders™ motorcycle jeans and I remember someone saying they shrink a lot... but how much is a lot? I wear 32x34 Levis™ so what size Sliders™ do I want to get? 34x36?

Edited to fix my bad typing.

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to buy some Sliders™ motorcycle jeans and I remember someone saying they shrink a lot... but how much is a lot? I'm wear 32x24 Levis™ so what size Sliders™ do I want to get? 34x36?

I'm wear 32x24 Levis™

do I want to get? 34x36?

<_<

Just picking on ya! <G>

mary

Good luck getting a pair. I've had mine on order since April 20th with no end (or pants) in sight :angry2:
Where did you order from? I called my favorite place and they have them in stock... I just need to decide what size.
What size did you get and what size do you normally wear?

Good luck getting a pair. I've had mine on order since April 20th with no end (or pants) in sight :angry2:
Where did you order from? I called my favorite place and they have them in stock... I just need to decide what size.
I ordered from Competition Accessories (the importers). Called them again today after I posted and still no ETA for any 30" inseam. So I said f*** it and ordered a 32" inseam and I'll hem 'em. :glare:

I ordered from Competition Accessories (the importers). Called them again today after I posted and still no ETA for any 30" inseam. So I said f*** it and ordered a 32" inseam and I'll hem 'em. :glare:
Things that make you go hmmmm...
I called and they said they had my size in stock?

Guys,

I have about four pair of "Draggin Jeans"....Blue and Black. They actually FIT. Get your exact size as they do not shrink!

Draggin Jeans also has a neat Kevlar mesh shirt for those really hot days when you dont want to "gear up"

Ron

https://www.dragginjeans.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,I have about four pair of "Draggin Jeans"....Blue and Black. They actually FIT. Get your exact size as they do not shrink!

Draggin Jeans also has a neat Kevlar mesh shirt for those really hot days when you dont want to "gear up"

Ron

https://www.dragginjeans.com/
I like the idea of a kevlar shirt but I'm not convinced that it offers $100 worth of protection over cotton in a crash situation....