Slime Power Sport Inflator Rebate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewoodman

Reaction score
Hey all,

Did a quick search and did not see this posted yet.

I was ADVRider and found a topic regarding a $20.00 REBATE on the Slime Powersports Pump. :yahoo:

I am picking one up tonight and thought I would share.

Greg

Greg,

Thanks, man. Was just talking to a buddy today about my mini comprssor and he'll like to see this.

Lee

Greg ~

Excellent timing! I'm getting my stuff together for my first meaningful ride - Spokane to Redding, Ca in a few weeks, and had been thinking about getting mini-compressor. SCORE!

Is this the unit that has often been taken apart to save packing space, or not?

I'll go by and check it out.

Don

(That noise in the background is my printer, churning out the coupon...) :yahoo:

Yep, it's a nice little unit... includes the pump, three different power cord hook up options ( SAE, fused - Battery w/Ring Terminals, fused - Cigarette Lighter ). 8' main power harness with SAE connectors each end. 18" air hose with clip-on valve stem connection. Nice case.

$29.95 less the $20 mail-in rebate. So just over $10 Net including postage for the rebate.

While I was there I also got some Sticky String and glue with reamer and installation tool.

So, Tire Service kit Check!

I picked this kit up from Amazon awhile back it is quite nice...I used last friday to jump my MSF ERC rider coach after are class he left his HOG on after a demo run. I hooked into his battery tender off my battery using the green slime power plug it took about 15 minutes but it got that special edition orange and tan wode glide fsuajhgfa;ghas; thing started before the storm hit.

Got one of those on a previous rebate. Good little unit, but don't try to use the included tire gauge for pressures above 60 lbs. The little bar with the numbers on it shot about 25 feet away. It was a good laugh....

Nice deal. The nearest Autozone is 50 miles away. Wonder if the rebate is good for Autozone online purchases?