Smartire Installation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre

Reaction score
Before I spend time looking to find out where it will be possible to fit the Smartire readout inside the dash :unsure: ,

does anyone did it yet ? :rolleyes:

Before I spend time looking to find out where it will be possible to fit the Smartire readout inside the dash :unsure: ,does anyone did it yet ? :rolleyes:
I think Fred H. was going to try it... but haven't seen him around these parts lately. I mounted mine on the brake reservoir... and like it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed mine centered on top of the dash with the cable routed down one of the windshild arm slots. Puts it directly in the line of sight to easily catch any warning announcement.

I placed mine centered on top of the dash with the cable routed down one of the windshild arm slots. Puts it directly in the line of sight to easily catch any warning announcement.

Actually mine too, but I don't like the fact that the display is very bright and reflect in my windshield at night.

pierre,

the chick in your avatar is out of alignment. she's gonna trash that left cheek...

shu