• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Smokin deal on J&M Audio system - $99 plus headset

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
J&M Audio looks like they are closing out their inventory of Integratr audio systems. This is their portable system, that enables you to chat with your passenger, hook up an IPOD, FMRS, radar or GPS, or portable CB, and comes with an integrated FM Radio. Originally, these sold for $250, but J&M currently has them for $39!

The catch?

1. It runs off 8 AAA batteries, or you can spend $99 for a lithium rechargeable, or you can buy their $20 12 DC cigarette power adapter. I chose the latter and plan to solder on an SAE adapter.

2. You will need their accessory cables for everything you want to hook up (it comes with one cable for an IPOD), and those can get pricey ($200 a helmet for headset and mic and cables).

I already have a J&M CB2003 system mounted on the FJR along with cables, and I wanted something to use my helmets with on my other bikes, but not permanently installed. Since I already had headset and cables, I just needed a cord to hook up my V1 Radar.

For $99 (use their promo code 413P91919 for free shipping and 10% off), I got the Integratr, a V1 cable, and the 12v power cable.

Great sounding system, and well reviewed at www.webbikeworld.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this something I could use for my iPhone to listen to music and use the phone? I rarely have a passenger but have wanted to upgrade the tunes for solo road trips.

Yup. It works like any of the other com units, minus Bluetooth, but requires cords that fit your cell phone. I'd call them if you have questions.

I use an ipod, an fmrs radio for bike to bike, plus the valentine radar. The FM radio is a plus.

If you need Bluetooth and don't have a zumo, this is probably the wrong unit. But if you need something basic with an intercom for a passenger, not a bad way to go. Much cheaper than their new Integratr and the 2003CB system. The sound quality of J&M is very good, and the clarity of their mic helmet system is top notch. If you already have the J&M CB system, this makes an excellent portable unit for your other bikes.

Last edited by a moderator: