So How 'Bout Another 08 Owner...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few daytime pics:
FJR013.jpg

FJR012.jpg

FJR010.jpg

Is the silver section at the base of the gas tank paintable without too much trouble????

Thanks,

Motorman

I like Black :dribble:
Uh oh.... could there be an 07 FZ1 for sale soon?

I got dibs on the $8500 2008 when you change your mind again!!! :p

That does look really nice. I'm really glad they painted the panel below the seat. My S.O. gets out of grad school in 1.5 years. Since I am paying for pretty much everything right now, she agreed I could buy an 09-10 model since we will have a nice 2nd income. (Speech therapists get paid pretty well)

Basically I will be waiting for the GenIII.

Is this Town and Country Motors, I bought my 06 from them and hate that dealership.
No, not T&C, it's USA Motorsports in Avondale. It's still a Ridenow dealer, but much smaller, more mom 'n pop -ish than the ones in Phoenix/Chandler.
Mom n' pop ish? You are being too kind................... I thought more of a shit hole with a bunch of pukes working there. God I hate the Phoenix motorcycle dealer network. Tough being an old guy walking into all of these places. Almost makes you think of buying a Beemer.................. ick.