• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2 Piece Road Crafter Bright Yellow, with Black 46S $450 + shipping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelzBelz

HipHopLitePopMetalist
Reaction score
Lost weight sale. This is a feeler, if someone thinks it matches their dimensions, please reach out.

Ok guys, I bought this 2 piece in "Out of the box" condition, from an older fellow who was done riding. There was some dust on it. That's it. He was selling a one piece in blue, and this two piece in yellow/black that he never wore.

When I bought it I was 5'8", 30 inch inseam, I weighed 215, and my waist was 37ish. Chest was 47ish (Belly somewhere round there too.) The waist on the pants was big then, but zipped to the jacket it never mattered.

I wore it 3 times, total of maybe 1500 miles. I loved it.

Since then I've losted 20+ lbs (still going), and am need of new gear.

I can send you pics, and take any specific measurements you'd like. It is bright yellow, not neon, but close enough. Black patches on where it matters.

Still in excellent condition.

Let me know if you think it fits your needs.

kevinbelzer @ g mail (you know the rest).

Clicky for my amazon prime pictures:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/eNFsiznAcCQniel2htldEDvyMPgnSZRYBW2kOj9xfJR

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/NKDm3ensR6grH6pcZyaM3ibBktMLMKCD4ZqiufW6YKs

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my size and smokin' deal, I just wish I had $450 USD to blow on a riding suit....Someone will snap this up fo sho!

I have a one-piece Roadcrafter in the same color scheme. The suit is incredible: warm and dry when needed, drafty when you want air flow. Serious protection, especially with a back pad. And ... you'll be visible, trust me.

I suspect the two piece shares that same incredible-ness.

At $450, it's less than half price. Good luck with sale!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost weight sale. This is a feeler, if someone thinks it matches their dimensions, please reach out.
Ok guys, I bought this 2 piece in "Out of the box" condition, from an older fellow who was done riding. There was some dust on it. That's it. He was selling a one piece in blue, and this two piece in yellow/black that he never wore.

When I bought it I was 5'8", 30 inch inseam, I weighed 215, and my waist was 37ish. Chest was 47ish (Belly somewhere round there too.) The waist on the pants was big then, but zipped to the jacket it never mattered.

I wore it 3 times, total of maybe 1500 miles. I loved it.

Since then I've losted 20+ lbs (still going), and am need of new gear.

I can send you pics, and take any specific measurements you'd like. It is bright yellow, not neon, but close enough. Black patches on where it matters.

Still in excellent condition.

Let me know if you think it fits your needs.

kevinbelzer @ g mail (you know the rest).

Clicky for my amazon prime pictures:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/eNFsiznAcCQniel2htldEDvyMPgnSZRYBW2kOj9xfJR

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/NKDm3ensR6grH6pcZyaM3ibBktMLMKCD4ZqiufW6YKs
I am forwarding the link to your post to a friend, Mike Borolla. You may be hearing from him soon. The suit is his size and he's shopping now. It's a great deal and Mike will give it a good home.

I have local guy coming to look today - but the second in line has committed to buy it if the local guy balks at my full asking price. (I am asking $500 locally, 450+ shipping to forum members and friends of forum members..)

I did have a guy ride up to my house yesterday to look, on an older Vstrom 650.. he tried to offer me "$250, cash on the spot". I asked him if he knew how much these suits go for brand new, and he said " doesn't matter, I just saw a new suit online for less than $250" . I simply said, then you should jump all over that bargain. The suit actually fit him pretty well, but he also confided that he and his wife tour on that 650 together.. I thought to myself, there is no way that bike with he and his wife can navigate the mountain passes in Montana at Highway speeds (80mph here in most places) on that 2007 Vstrom 650. Unless she is carrying rocket pack..

(#FJRSNOB #noreplacementfordisplacement)