• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* 2009 FJR w/farkles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen_C

Reaction score
*SOLD*

For sale is a 2009 FJR1300A in black with the following farkles:

Frame Sliders

Headlight Covers

Heated Grips (oem)

Grip Puppies

Tank protector - magnetic, wraps around and up

Ram mount with ball on brake reservoir

ThrottleMeister

CooCase with backrest and electronic remote

New tires just installed with 0 miles

RealTime Industries reflective decals on the back of the side cases and side fairings

Also included are: owner's manual, all 6 caps for the rear side panels, 2 spare keys, spare trunk remote and 2 trunk keys

As you can see in the pictures, this is in excellent condition with 72,834 miles. We picked this up from my cousin in Arizona and rode it all the way back to Indiana, over 1,700 miles with no issues and averaged 40mpg with 2 up and lots of head and cross winds. He was the second owner and had it since 2010, rode it 100 miles daily for work and lots of weekend trips to Vegas - mostly slab. There are a few light scratches on the paint but much less than a 5 yr old bike would be expected to have. The bike looks sharp, starts easily, shifts smoothly and rides great. Valves were adjusted and TBS completed late summer 2012, oil filter, engine and FD oil changed routinely and just changed less than 2,000 miles ago. Wiring recall completed about 2 years ago.

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions here.

20140415_190557_zps1b502a47.jpg

20140415_190659_zps125e9c08.jpg

20140415_190825_zpsf259d103.jpg

20140415_190542_zpsde3bd5ab.jpg

20140415_190627_zps94cb0196.jpg

20140415_190757_zps1a46f801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree! Just need a potential buyer to believe this is not TGTBT! This will make someone a very happy rider.

WOW!!!

That is ALOT of bike for $5300!!

This is an amazing deal......IMO

Good luck with the sale.

You got a SMOKING deal on that FJR!
yes.gif
If only I would have seen the original ebay listing in time it would have been in my garage!

Content of post edited due to request of OP.

We picked this up from my cousin in Arizona and rode it all the way back to Indiana, over 1,700 miles with no issues and averaged 40mpg with 2 up and lots of head and cross winds.
Sounds like a hell of a trip. Except for the cross winds.

I could see myself leaping on this if only. . . timing's not perfect, and maybe it's already been snagged. I always liked that color best, too. GLWS.

I bought this bike with the intention of replacing my 05 with this bike.
Well I can't part with the 05 for this bike. It's a 20 footer,it has some cosmetic issues, not real bad but the tank has some noticeable scratch's, the lower part of the stator cover has some rubbed off finish but it's not to bad. The right side case got into a fight with a gorilla and the gorilla won.Also I think the gorilla tried to repaint it and did a pretty shitty job. The back top case has some damage to the lip but is functional with the electronic fob. The suspension on this bike is basically shot.
It has factory heated grips that do not work,might be a fuse or something simple but I don't know. That is basically all the bad stuff associated with this bike.
I rode it back from Indy through WV & NC and the bike is mechanically sound and runs like an FJR should,so no complaints there. Tires have about 1-k on them, Conti Motions, I put a powerlet on the rightside dash panel to power a GPS.The bike has about 73800 miles on it. I'd like to sell it for what I've got in it for $5300.
If anybody would like a cheap Gen2 bike here it is.PM me if interested.Paperwork on valve check at 55-k is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.