• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD- Dual power outlet for FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2degreesout

Reaction score
Dual power outlet designed for an FJR, will not work on ES models. $45.00 shipped CONUS

Read about it here:

https://www.powerlet.com/shop-by-vehicle/1/yamaha-fjr1300/product/yamaha-fjr-dual-keylock-kit-2006-present-will-work-on-es-models/209/875

002_zpsdw5ryteg.jpg

And it doesn't work on my bike anymore

006_zpsdluq6vpc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one on mine and have a Penske. I love it!!! Great for heated gear when riding two up with the little woman. Traxxion turned the shock around so the reservoir is on the other side of the bike. Works great. Maybe that idea would work for an Ohlins too. (not sure)

I have one on mine and have a Penske. I love it!!! Great for heated gear when riding two up with the little woman. Traxxion turned the shock around so the reservoir is on the other side of the bike. Works great. Maybe that idea would work for an Ohlins too. (not sure)
The reservoir is on the other side. The dual plug setup is very convenient but it would taken some modification to use it, I still may use the plugs individually if nobody buys the set

So, it's the bracket and the two Powerlet plugs? I'm guessing there's enough lead to get all the way to the battery?

It comes with bracket and long leads - it is a well thought out kit with one glaring issue.

Here is my review from another site:

The instructions are great and very complete but the longer bolt that they give you to hold the assembly together while installing the new plate is the wrong size. You need an M6 and they give you an M5 (M5x50 SHCS).

If the lock mechanism falls apart inside the panel you are seriously screwed. The diabolical part is that the M5 looks like the right part to the eye and feels like it does the job initially but then doesn't hold.

Do yourself a favor and get an M6x50 SHCS before you start the install.

Otherwise, the system is well thought out and well constructed.