• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! MCL Fork Brace 1st or 2nd Gen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD!!

Used Motorcycle Larry Fork brace, complete with the option extra upper fork tube dust shields . Will work with any FJR up to a 2012 (not sure about the 2013) and has the little cutout in the front to prevent any problem with the brake hose union on ABS bikes that the Superbraces had.

Brace is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. My camera's battery is dead right now, but I'll get some good hires pictures of it posted or emailed to you ASAP. In the meantime, it looks just like this one:

19cfe3450b0d208728940f340be78218.image.330x237.JPG

Per the MCL Website, these sell new for $85 for the brace and another $21 for the shields, plus shipping.

I'll sell it for $75 shipped CONUS. Personal Paypal preferred

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is a copy as they usually are then it wont work on 2008 and above.....Superbrace had to rework theirs to make them fit.....Just an FYI.

R

if it is a copy as they usually are then it wont work on 2008 and above.....Superbrace had to rework theirs to make them fit.....Just an FYI.

R
It's not a copy as you can readily see from the picture. But it still may not fit 2008 and later. I'm just going by what is on the MCL website as far as what years it fits.

In any case I have three people in line for the brace, so unless all three fall through it will be sold.

The fork brace has been sold, payment received. (Thanks Dave)

And thanks to those who expressed an interest and got in the queue.