• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Sargent Gen II Seat Combo - Rider Saddle and Pillion - Excellent Condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maffud

Reaction score
The rider seat has 25-30K miles on it. The pillion has about 500 miles on it. I stored the passenger seat in the original box when I bought the set in 2013, and I forgot about all about it. I took it out in 2019 and my wife rode on it with me just a few times.

Passenger seat is like new. Rider seat shows a bit more wear, but it still looks and feels great. This is a very comfortable seat on which I have done many 8-hour days. After many good years of service, my 2006 FJR is going up for sale equipped with the OEM seats.

Asking $350 for the pair, plus actual shipping cost from 85027 (AZ).

Shipping dimensions so you can get a good estimate with your shipper of choice (USPS, UPS, or FedEx):  11.5 lbs, 26"x17"x14"

What is the width of the rider's seat at its widest point?  I'd like to know how that measurement compares to my stock seat.

Looks like the seating surface is just over 13 inches at the widest point. Overall width is a little more than that.

pztGS85.jpg

Received the seat yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping and you packaged it very well. Now if it would only stop raining so I can go for a ride...Thanks