• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD, SOLD 2013 YAMAHA FJR1300 $6999. Jacksonville, FL SOLD, SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockmurf

IBA #31100
Reaction score
This is the Generation 3 with cruise control, traction control and 2 driving modes. It also has heated grips, ABS, hard bags with soft liners, aftermarket trunk with brake light and remote opener, rear light bar, sliders, highway pegs, Laam custom seat (both rider and passenger) and a battery tender lead connected to the battery. Stock bags, liners and trunk included but not pictured(see link) magnetic tank bag, tail bag, slime elec. air pump which connects to battery tender lead, and lots of other extras. Motorcycle GPS included( $700 new)

I am the second owner. I purchased this bike with 1800 miles and have put almost 48k miles on myself. I am in my sixties and over the years average about 20k miles per year. This is my 2nd FJR. My first was an 2006 that I put 124k miles on before selling it and it is still on the road and running great.

All fluids, filters, plugs, changed religiously, Brake pads and tires as needed. The maintenance log is pictured above. The tires on the bike are Michelin Pilot Road 4 and have about 2-3k miles on them. I usually average between 12-15k miles per set. Bike has been garage stored and covered.

My reason for selling is that we have recently moved to the Jacksonville area and my love of riding has seemed to have disappeared. I have only ridden about 2k miles in the last year so it is time for the bike to go to someone who will ride it.

I am in no hurry to sell and would appreciate no low ball offers as they will be ignored. Price is firm. This is a fair price for an excellent bike. No trades and not parting out at this time. Please text or email only. phone is 941 nine two zero 5734. Pics at: https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mcy/6204286025.html

NEW PRICE $6999. check out link SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
I empathize with your lack of love for riding in Jax. Lots of straight, flat roads with low speed limits as I recall. But, seems to me the coast was nice and the water was usually pretty calm. Maybe a jetski is in order.
smile.png

Looks like a good deal. GLWS!