• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Soltek Fuego HID

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAJW

Reaction score
** SOLD!** With some trepidation, I'm offering up my Solteks for sale as I'm doing most of my riding now two up and during daylight hours. With Warchild naming these the "Eyes of God" among other superlatives, you won't find a brighter set of lights better suited for LD riding. Fits Gen I & 06'/07' ( most likely up through 12') and worked fine with my 05' stock stator, running heated gear etc... .

Included are:
(2) Soltek Fuego HID (internal ballast) 4" Driving beam lights
(2) Clear lens rock guards
(2) Skyway mounting brackets (w/spacers for 06'/07', may fit later years) Sold
(1) Wide angle cornering reflector, (NIB)
Wiring diagram (piece of cake to install)

Condition: Excellent, but RH bracket has a few scratches from "0" speed tip over years ago, light not affected.
This setup (including shipping) cost totals $775, selling price is $495 $425 shipped insured UPS CONUS

SoltekFront_zpsa0390beb.jpg

SoltekSide_zps9ee94196.jpg

SoltekBack_zps74a4dc3d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the PHID's were "The Eyes of God", but when we did a side by side comparison at a rally the Solteks were a bit brighter. Either one makes a world of difference when you're out in the middle of nowhere at night. Feels like you can almost see through trees :) .