Some tee shirts I designed for the Bandit crowd...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryS

Reaction score
I've been a freelance graphic designer for 20 some years. Anyway, when I had my Bandit I designed some tee shirts for the Bandit crowd. I would be willing to design a tee shirt for the FJR Forum and then give the design to the forum to print and sell. (for nothin'... well maybe for a couple of the shirts)

Here's a couple of the designs I did...

LSUZTSS-07.gif

L55-0012LS.gif

Here's a couple of designs my buddy did...

LSUZTSS15.jpg

LSUZTSS-13.jpg

My buddy did this one for the Concours crowd...

LKAWTSS-05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you come up with a crash club theme? I'd be interested in that. Several of us would....if we were bold enough.

Can you come up with a crash club theme? I'd be interested in that. Several of us would....if we were bold enough.
I'm down with that! Ooops, I mean, not down, but, you know...........well.............whatever.

Something to that nature.......a bit more extensive on my part, though.

Nice shirts Jerry. I like the graphics.

From Alex's website, I always like this:

2a.jpg

You may have to talk to Alex (he is on this forum) about using the design but that would be cool on a shirt. You would need the color choices for all years.

Putting the FJRForum logo with that design is an idea. IMHO

Jerry,

You might as well design, produce and sell them yourself and make some $$$"s. God forbid that you step on somebody's toes in this Forum. :ph34r:

If You produce....I will buy! Hell, I'll ride down to pick up and save on shipping costs. XL Pleeeeze!

Bryce