Someone's GOT to have a need for this!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy it howie! then re-sell it next week for a profit for the bike fund.

not like your out riding or anything.

hey it's in michigan too have bust pick it up to avoid the shipping he's on a be nice kick for some odd reason.

That is really cheap

Fuel rail and injectors too. I wonder if I could graft em to the XS B)

That's about the only thing I don't need. :(
Oh my... What do you need buddy? I am here to help now, I have "turned a new leaf" if you will.. I think being helpful will make me happy :) I know it will pay me back in kind..

It is good being nice isn't it? I like me really good now... I am so fukin' happy I could shit smiley faces...

:wub:

:jester:

Doesn't everyone have a spare set in the garage already? Oh....... I guess it's just me and a select few others. :(

Could I retrofit these to my Suzuki Bandit 1200? It has four cylinders. Would they go upstream or downstream of the carbs?

Last edited by a moderator:
The buyer's Ebay name is 'harisser' so I have no idea who that is. :whistle: But he got one heck of a screaming deal on the assembly.

Anyone know how much the injectors themselves go for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, Seems I've somehow got this harisser in my email contacts. Suppose I could email him... :p

$98.00 seems stuck in me head Hal.. No clue why...

:jester:

The buyer's Ebay name is 'harisser' so I have no idea who that is. :whistle: But he got one heck of a screaming deal on the assembly.
Anyone know how much the injectors themselves go for?
The Mondak parts fiche, where Gary McCoy holds sway, lists the TB assembly, which includes nothing, is $1537. The injectors alone are $154. Hell, just the injector harness is $95!!!

"Screaming deal" doesn't even come close to an accurate description. :)