Sometimes ones just never enough!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LGizmo

Reaction score
Yeah I just couldn't help myself I HAD to have one!!!

CopyofTheYammies.jpg

CopyofMyTrustedSteeds.jpg

Copyof06R6.jpg

Sweet! I was just drooling over one of those yesterday recalling my first bike a yellow and black Yammy.

Nice to see you picked up a blue FJR. Welcome aboard! Any plans to unload that bumble bee any time soon?
Yep...figured I'd get the fast one....we all know they only come in 3 colors....Slow, Slower and Superfast Galaxy Blue :D

Only had for a little over 24hrs now and it is just wow... handling like a scalpel is an understatement the damn thing makes you feel like a brain surgeon. Only complaint is the absolutely useless mirrors.... makes the FJR mirrors seem like those extended truck mirrors.

Copyof06R6purchasedate.jpg

Copyof06R61st24hrs.jpg

You suck! and yes I'm green with envy...

Make quite a nice pair side by side...

Planning on having two drivers licenses :blink: ....or is it just for track use only :yahoo:

Planning on having two drivers licenses :blink: ....or is it just for track use only :yahoo:
Well actually yes it is designated to be a track toy with the rare occasion of a street ride.

That's one heck of a "pond" in the background...nice place.
Yeah, nice place - where in N. America are you? And the bikes are cool too!
Actually thats my Folks' place. I keep the toys there cus they have a large heated building.

I'm in the Northwest corner of OHIO the absolute flattest part of the state... :glare:

I know in exacerbating levels of emotion exactly why you would want to go and buy an R6 to go with your FJR. Great pair of bikes there! :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator: