Southwest Moto Tire

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzyRider

esolc oot m'I siht dear nac uoy fI
Reaction score
I ordered a set of Dunlop Roadsmarts Saturday afternoon from SouthwestMotoTire.com after hearing all the positives about the tires here on the forum. I figured the tires would probably ship out of Arizona on Monday and get to me Thursday...boy was I wrong!

I arrived home after a nice ride from work and found a UPS notice saying they attempted delivery of the tires today - unfortunately they require I signature so they couldn't leave the tires. I called and had the tires rerouted to my work address so I should get them in a day or two but I just wanted to give SWM props for their fast delivery.

I can't wait to replace my stock BT-020s (which are now slicks) with the new tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto on Southwest Moto Tires quick shipping. I was very impressed after ordering my tires on Monday morning and receiving them Tuesday afternoon. Their prices are reasonable and shipping was free (over $100 I believe). I'll be using them again in the future for sure.

Latest posts