Southwest Moto Tires

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RacinRay

Living The Dream
Reaction score
I hope this is the proper place for this post.

I ordered a set of Avon Storm ST tires yesterday at 1:22 pm EST. Today, my door bell rings at 5:20 pm EST and there's my UPS driver with a set of tires! I'm in Upstate NY.

In addition to their prompt delivery, SW Moto had the lowest price that I could find ($243.90 delivered). One local dealer said he could only get me the AV45/46 tires while a 2nd quoted me close to $300 PLUS 8.25% sales tax on the Storms.

Hopefully I'll get em mounted soon but it's gonna be 60* here on Saturday and I may ride instead! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I hope this is the proper place for this post.
I ordered a set of Avon Storm ST tires yesterday at 1:22 pm EST. Today, my door bell rings at 5:20 pm EST and there's my UPS driver with a set of tires! I'm in Upstate NY.

In addition to their prompt delivery, SW Moto had the lowest price that I could find ($243.90 delivered). One local dealer said he could only get me the AV45/46 tires while a 2nd quoted me close to $300 PLUS 8.25% sales tax on the Storms.

Hopefully I'll get em mounted soon but it's gonna be 60* here on Saturday and I may ride instead! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
+1 SWMT... I've ordered 2x now, each time it's all been good.