spanked by a 75+ woman

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whataboutbob

Reaction score
It sure is embarrassing to get my ass handed to me by an elderly woman but it just happened.coming home in my mustang that I dont hardly ever drive an elderly woman pulled up next to me at a light in a newish vette and I didn't think much about it but when the light turned she hit it pretty hard and left me.we got caught at the next light so this time I was ready.light turned green,I dumped the clutch...ass end broke loose and went up in smoke.damn if she didn't leave my ass again.wouldn't haved been as bad if my wife wasn't with me.needed the fjr :)

WHEW!

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought this was gonna be one of beemerdons' semi-inappropriate threads.

MAN am I glad I was wrong.

WHEW!

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought this was gonna be one of beemerdons' semi-inappropriate threads.

MAN am I glad I was wrong.
I'm quite sure that when beemerDons responds this thread will spiral downwards into the toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Mustangs a lot. Way more than Chevy cars, but I've always been a Ford fan. However, not many 'Stangs out there that can hold up against a Vette. Vetts are stronger and have better suspension. They also usually cost a lot more money.

Oh well...Tomorrow, find yourself an unsuspecting Dodge Neon to pick on.

Morons...

She was on her way here to sexually abuse me. She would have smoked all yer asses if she was piloting a Schwinn.

O'Keeffe ain't the only dude who keep the old babes happy ya know. ;)

whataboutbob,

I wouldn't take it too hard, if it was a newer Corvette, then she had a ton of "helpers" on her side. Sure a reaction time faster than light is tough to beat.

I had a Merc CL 600 and burned a Viper to hell with it, also I had a Corvette C4 and there been 911ers truly starting to boil when they saw me.... End of the story? I burned through a ton of rear tires LOL.

I believe there is a Pasadena in Florida as well; as in, "The Little Old Lady from". :) (Beach Boys tune)

Last edited by a moderator:
As my drag racing buddy would say "Smoke equals loss of race" The traction control on the newer vettes and probably the merc cl 600 etc is simple amazing taking the tires to the limits. It is highly unlikely you would win with a manual clutch unless you had a perfect launch and your car was truly faster. I enjoyed my 5.0 mustang for 12 years and love to see them win but face the facts, them cars is fast. Usually a good show of power will back off those drivers however. I surprised more than one vette when the nitrous bottle was full :lol: FRJ's rock and it is fun to show those cars what quick looks like off the line :D but again, maybe not so much at 155+ nor would my old mustang do it.

As my drag racing buddy would say "Smoke equals loss of race" The traction control on the newer vettes and probably the merc cl 600 etc is simple amazing taking the tires to the limits. It is highly unlikely you would win with a manual clutch unless you had a perfect launch and your car was truly faster. I enjoyed my 5.0 mustang for 12 years and love to see them win but face the facts, them cars is fast. Usually a good show of power will back off those drivers however. I surprised more than one vette when the nitrous bottle was full :lol: FRJ's rock and it is fun to show those cars what quick looks like off the line :D but again, maybe not so much at 155+ nor would my old mustang do it.
I second you, this is what I wanted to bring across in my earlier post. It's easy to put the pedal to the medal, when a gazillion helpers do the work, meaning traction control, launch control and what not..... If ain't perfect on a manual, you will loose against that setup. I've tried once and disabled the automatic shifting and went for manual...... well it was embarrassing, but I couldn't shift on those point the computer would on that Merc. My CL600 took about one hour just to run the diagnostic, that many computers been build in to this car.... Gosh do I miss that Merc.... *SIGH

Right on, my FJR hasn't lost that at all, it's just fun to see how people underestimate her power distribution, just sweet.

I am a noob to the forum, so take this FWIW, but I think y'all missed the point. WhatAboutBob said his wife was with him - the point is the 75 year-old woman in the Vette was trying to pick up Bob's wife!