Special pricing on heated gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunMD

Reaction score
I'm helping to organize a "Group Pricing" deal on heated gear and the details should be out very soon (around the 19th of Dec, I hope). This will be a "Self Buy" with "Group Pricing". You won't deal with me. I'm just the messenger. You'll contact the vendor directly and your transaction will be entirely with that vendor.

You can ride when it's cold, but First you're gonna need some Gear. ;)

Stay tuned. When all of the details are worked out I'll post instructions in the Group Buy area.

That's all the info I can release right now, so please don't ask for more info, but you just may want to be one of the First ones to get this Gear.

:cold:

Cool... uhh I mean warm!

Hope you can get some heated gloves in there. I'm thinking about breaking down and going for a pair.

Well theres a clue in there somewhere.

I wonder who among us will be the First to figure it out?

GZ

So, I guess you finally got your heated gear? I got mine all hooked up, really slick stuff. The person behind all this Gear (who I had a nice discussion with before purchase) really seems to know his stuff. This is the First and only gear I'd consider for keeping Warm... :)

Hey, I know a certain hottie that might ride a bit more during the winter, but First she's gonna need some heated Gear to go along with her new stretchy Cycleport pants, so she can be stylish, Warm & Safe at the same time!

It's EXTREMELY important to remain Warm and Safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Groan) This waiting to find out who the manufacturer is killing me! :dribble: ;)

I'm looking forward to this since it will be the first heated gear I will have bought. I didn't think I'd ever buy heated gear but it's easier than adding a bunch of layering to stay warm and safe.

(Groan) This waiting to find out who the manufacturer is killing me! :dribble: ;)
I'm looking forward to this since it will be the first heated gear I will have bought. I didn't think I'd ever buy heated gear but it's easier than adding a bunch of layering to stay warm and safe.
This could be your First Warm and Safe Gear ever?

last year (after about 20 years of riding) I finally broke out the wallet and invested in a heated liner for my Darien jacket.

I will never, ever ride through another winter without the ol' heated gear. So - good on you GUNMD - help spread the good news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm helping to organize a "Group Pricing" deal on heated gear and the details should be out very soon (around the 19th of Dec, I hope). This will be a "Self Buy" with "Group Pricing". You won't deal with me. I'm just the messenger. You'll contact the vendor directly and your transaction will be entirely with that vendor.

Stay tuned. When all of the details are worked out I'll post instructions in the Group Buy area.

That's all the info I can release right now, so please don't ask for more info, but you just may want to be one of the First ones to get this Gear.

Will Tourmasters jacket work with Warm and Safe gear? If so, I was wondering will the built in Heat troller control the gloves at the same tempt as jacket?

Dave

Will Tourmasters jacket work with Warm and Safe gear? If so, I was wondering will the built in Heat troller control the gloves at the same tempt as jacket?

Dave

:glare: Who said it was W&S ? :rolleyes:

Damn it, wish I woulda seen this before I bought my heated gear. I decided to go with the Tourmaster Synergy Vest and gloves. Today was the first day I really got to test out both cause it was cooooold. Heated gear is great...I was so comfy in 30 degree weather, it was amazing. I like that they come with their own heat-troller...but the gloves arent as perfect as Id like. Theyre a bit bulky, my hands sweat, and my thumb gets a little cold. Eh well...still great ridin in the freezin cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.