Speedometer face with kph and mph

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euro-Feejer

Reaction score
I've got the German version of the 2007, and it only shows kph on the speedometer. I see in photos that the USA versions show both numbers on the dial.

Anyone know where I can get my hands on the face/dial of a USA 2007 speedometer? A local dealer says they don't sell those separate from the whole speedometer unit (pricey). Maybe someone could refer me to an online place that sells parts from totaled bikes.

I've got the German version of the 2007, and it only shows kph on the speedometer. I see in photos that the USA versions show both numbers on the dial.
Anyone know where I can get my hands on the face/dial of a USA 2007 speedometer? A local dealer says they don't sell those separate from the whole speedometer unit (pricey). Maybe someone could refer me to an online place that sells parts from totaled bikes.

I see gen II meter clusters on Ebay pretty regularly. I suspect you'd be better off buying a whole assembly anyway, as the meters may not be calibrated the same, so just changing the face might not yield the results you're looking for.