Spokane Sept 3/4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be there. Leaving here midmorning tomorow. Should be about 6-7 hours for me.

Leaving Covington Thursday around 2:30 returning Friday. Probably leave Spokane around noon.

Gonna be there just long enough to see everyone roll in and collapse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had planned to stay in norOR or soWA tonight but now at the 1/2 mark I'm considering going all the way to spokane. It'll be a late arrival -have not (yet) secured motel room.

Throwing this out in the event that someone could use a roomie(?) I'll be arriving late (midnight?) ....and probably won't be in the room much. BTW, heterosexual, drinker and occassional light snorer. If no response I'll dig something up in town upon arrival.

I will not be following the forum -but will have spodic email access to my crackberry so that is the best way to leave a message ---> renojohn2007 (AT) goraiders.org <----

my route/status here:

https://renojohnblog.goraiders.org/blog/?cat=21

OH, and BTW ---I have had an awesome time on the way up. Met up with Steve Lotsofsky in Gerlach/Burning Man ....then rode some crazy-ass dirt not well suited for the fjr ...but did it anyway. This all up above Fort Bidwell.