Sport Tour LTD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Finally got out to ride around a bit over the last few weeks and decided that I really needed to get a new set of tires. I had planned on purchasing from Sport Tour LTD and then find a shop to install them, but every other shop around wants extra coin to install tires that you didn't purchase through them... As I'm surfing through the Sport Tour website, I realize that the Sport Tour store is just north of Cincinnati (I just moved to Middletown a few months ago) so I hop on the bike and ride on down there. Long story short, they installed a set of PR2's on the spot and I was riding home with a new set of rubber. What a difference from the stockers!! She feels like a brand new machine! :yahoo:

Josh

Josh,

Congrats on the New Tires! Just make sure you keep the air pressures up in the higher range and they'll last longer with no cupping.

Many Happy Miles & Smiles to ya...

Great folks to work with. I have bought my tires, Givi V46 and mounting plate from them. Very helpful and service is great. I just wish their hours of operation were more accomodating.

Jeff

Great folks to work with. I have bought my tires, Givi V46 and mounting plate from them. Very helpful and service is great. I just wish their hours of operation were more accomodating.

Jeff
I have spent quite a bit of money there. Just purchased a Givi 46 and rack from them. Can't say enough good things about them!