SPOT Tracking device $50 holiday rebate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
I was looking at the SPOT website and lusting over one when I noticed they are running a $50 rebate through the end of the year on devices purchased at $149 and up. eBay is not included but most other retail places are, including Costco (but I haven't seen on there yet). I'm not sure if the Amazon price would work or not. LINK to details

No, I don't work there, no I can't help you set yours up, no I don't know if it will work where you spend your time playing. I'm just posting so you can save some bucks (and I'm in one of those moods after reading the Gramps' posting about the Blocks for Sale (NWS) over in the jokes forum).

ADMIN: If I put this in the wrong spot please do move it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I'll have to pass that on to my mom, she's getting me one for my birfday. Now if only I could get a rebate like that on the freaking service fee!

Looks like the group-purchase deal may not work for the rebate (see below). We need to figure out how to get the rebate AND get the six months free tracking.

Rebate Terms and Conditions:

Mail-in rebate eligibility applies to those who purchase an eligible SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger at participating retailers between 11/1/2008 and 12/31/2008 at regular price ($149 .95+).

All mail-in rebate requests must be postmarked by 1/31/2009, and include the original UPC barcode, a copy of the purchase receipt and a completely filled out $50.00 rebate form.

Limit one (1) rebate per SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and three (3) per address. Purchases from E-Bay Auctions are not eligible for this mail-in rebate.

Costco customers: You must use your Costco receipt for rebate refund information, including submission instructions.

Pre- owned product is not eligible.

Rebate not available for purchase by groups, clubs or organizations.

Offer valid to residents of the United States only.

Offer not valid where prohibited by law.

Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks after redemption center receives your claim for processing of your rebate claim

Rebate expires if rebate check is not cashed within ninety (90) days of check date, after which time SPOT will have no further obligation to you.

Offer cannot be combined with other offers.

SPOT is not responsible for lost, misdirected, delayed, postage due mail or incomplete information.

Fraudulent submissions or multiple requests could result in Federal prosecution under US mail fraud statutes.

Keep a copy of your rebate claim for reference.

Other fees and taxes may apply.

Service subscription sold separately.

All fees subject to change.

Check www.findmespot.com for service coverage area. Contact SPOT Customer Care if you have questions at 1-866-OK1-SPOT (651-7768).

If you have not received your check within 10 weeks, visit www.rebatestatus.com or call 1-888-812-3988.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, I just got a new Cabela's sale flyer and they've got 'em for $99.95 through December. If Santa doesn't come through I'm ordering one on the 26th. :yahoo: