Starcom in Clevland??????

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattster31

Reaction score
Hello,

I have decided to purchase a Starcom advance from Jeff at Bikeeffects, but I don't want to ship it home to Canada. Reason being....cross border taxes!! Normally, I wouldn't have an issue with the extra fees (An additional $70-80 in taxes and shipping), but I am going to be in Clevland the first weekend in August (Neil Diamond show, he ROCKS!!! :yahoo: ), so I thought I could use the trip to my advantage.

So............... I was wondering if there are any members in the Clevland area, would you be willing to have the Starcom shipped to your place, and I could just pick it up when I go down???? Anyone???

Thanks in advance,

Matt

I believe that you can have it drop shipped to a UPS or Fed-EX location for customer pickup.

But if you scenic vacation plans take you near Gary, Indiana I will be glad to hold it for you. Oh, and I need a PTT SW also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 30 miles SW of Cleveland, let me know if you can not drop ship it, I'd be glad to help you out.
Thanks for the offer!!! If the drop shipping thing won't work I will let you know. :good:

So I found out today that you can have a package shipped to your hotel as long as you have your name and confimation number on it. I called the place I will be staying at in Cleveland and they told me what to do, no problems. Just needs to arrive before you get there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Starcom here I come!!!!!!! I wonder if they would hold a set of tires????hmmmm...