Steering head bearing tool

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone got a link to a site that sell the above tool at a reasonable price. Apparantly K&L make one (part number KL 0201D) but i can't seem to find one.

Regards

Gazza

Hi all
Anyone got a link to a site that sell the above tool at a reasonable price. Apparantly K&L make one (part number KL 0201D) but i can't seem to find one.

Regards

Gazza
Gonna have a buddy tool one up for me, maybe I can have him make a second for you? Send me a PM.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

Regards

Gazza
If you were within a few hundred miles I would ride to you and use the tool provided to me from a great Forum Member and get er done. Your just a tinch too far for that. Best of luck sourcing one.

Mine is from EBay and is identical to the one you mentioned. I would rather have the modified socket though.

If you plan on spending a few NZ dollars, have a look here. It says it's for a Yamaha R1 but will also fit the FJR (I have bought one). It really doesn't get any easier than this...............

The wife had to work yesterday, so I was bored and made one out of 1 1/4 inch pipe, a pipe cap, and 7/16 inch bolt and nuts. Took way longer than it should have, but hey, now I have a tool that works. So my recommendation, buy the one from ebay.