Steering Head Spanner?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdisher

formerly Renegade, get used to it.
Reaction score
Alright, apparently I need another steering head spanner wrench.

I already owned one from BikeJohnny but it sprouted legs and walked off.

I thought a member was making them? If so I'd love to give you the business, if not I'll order from WildHair or K&L on Monday. (yes I did search which is how I ended up with sources for the previous).

I've ordered up a Tapered bearing set, going to service the forks, check/adjust valves, and swap my final drive with the one I snagged on flea-bay cause it's fooking leaking again, then rebuild my original with all the seals I purchased last time. Also on the agenda is an HID headlight upgrade since I have all that shit apart, maybe.

Wh00t!

Last edited by a moderator:
as i have stated on another post $26 dollars plus actual shipping. send me a pm with your name and address and i will send you one as i get them made. when you get it my address will be inside and the postage will be on the mailing lable. send a check. if your in a rush state that and i will try to work something out. if you live close to bikergeek99 he has one.

as i have stated on another post $26 dollars plus actual shipping. send me a pm with your name and address and i will send you one as i get them made. when you get it my address will be inside and the postage will be on the mailing lable. send a check. if your in a rush state that and i will try to work something out. if you live close to bikergeek99 he has one.
PM Sent :)