Stereo Bluetooth Adapter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same thing with a slightly different shape that cost less new. Yes, it works. But it takes some fiddling each and every time you need to re-pair both it and the 2 communicators and you usually miss something on the first shot.

In the end, we've given up on the bluetooth for now and will be selling two near-new xBi2s in the spring. (Offers anybody?) I think the dongle cost $30 plus shipping. PM me if you want it for $20 & shipping from 20882.

I have the same thing with a slightly different shape that cost less new. Yes, it works. But it takes some fiddling each and every time you need to re-pair both it and the 2 communicators and you usually miss something on the first shot.

In the end, we've given up on the bluetooth for now and will be selling two near-new xBi2s in the spring. (Offers anybody?) I think the dongle cost $30 plus shipping. PM me if you want it for $20 & shipping from 20882.

What sort of battery life do you get on these things?

This is what I have used for 3 years now. Camos BTS 300 with a MixIt2 amp, a 8 Gig I-Pod, and a 660 Zumo, and LG phone life is sweet. I have a full set of 2 Camos BTS 300's, for Summer and Winter helmets, and 2 WiRevo's.

WiRevo

I've got the Scala Rider Q2 head set and it works pretty good with my cell bluetooth, I've not tried anything else. I do plug my iPod into it but would like to try something with fewer wires, the headphone wires are enough of a pain. I'm assuming bluetooth is bluetooth and it'll work with the Scala? I'd be curious to see how the order of precedence would work if I've got 2 or 3 bluetooth items connected, or does the MixIt2 do that?

How does the wiRevo connect, the two male connectors look awful close together...

Thanks.

What sort of battery life do you get on these things?
We never ran the batteries dead, even running constant music. Having read about others getting 5-8 hours, we'd take the chargers and plug them in at lunch stops.