Stich Roadcrafter One Piece - Gerbing Liner/Gloves..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmonroe

Reaction score
What is the general consensus on cord routing when using an Aerostich Roadcrafter 1-piece a Gerbing liner/glove setup?

I am wondering what the best way of getting the cord out of the suit would be and what others are doing?

Thanks!!

What is the general consensus on cord routing when using an Aerostich Roadcrafter 1-piece a Gerbing liner/glove setup?I am wondering what the best way of getting the cord out of the suit would be and what others are doing?
I run the power cord through the left side pants pocket access zipper leaving it open just enough for the cord to fish through. My 2-port, non-portable, heat-trollers are mounted in the left side fairing and are easily reached using this access method.

The power for gloves exits out the sleeves normally.

dougc

My cord exits through the same spot. I also use a coiled extension cord from Gerbing to plug into my controller cord which comes up between the seat and gas tank.

make that three votes for running the heated vest cord out the left side pants zipper access for the 'stich.

Can't you get Aero to add the wires into the suit? I thought I remember reading that was an option.

Latest posts