still looking for floorboards....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doodad

Reaction score
Since Knifewaker is no longer making them, are there any other aftermarket / commercial ones that are are suitable or easily modified???

Any suggestions appreciated!

Since Knifewaker is no longer making them, are there any other aftermarket / commercial ones that are are suitable or easily modified???Any suggestions appreciated!

When I bought my 04 FJR in Aug 2006 I posted on here and asked about floorboards for the FJR. THere simply aren't any for this type of bike.You would think someone could do a modification with aftermarket footrests, but ,I just never see a mention on this board. Let me know if you find something.

Mick

Since Knifewaker is no longer making them, are there any other aftermarket / commercial ones that are are suitable or easily modified???Any suggestions appreciated!

When I bought my 04 FJR in Aug 2006 I posted on here and asked about floorboards for the FJR. THere simply aren't any for this type of bike.You would think someone could do a modification with aftermarket footrests, but ,I just never see a mention on this board. Let me know if you find something.

Mick
Still looking......and now that I'm on holidays with my wife with 4,000 km of melted boot rubber on the pipes, I really want to get some. And a good way to remove the burnt rubber!

By the way...Vancouver Island offers some excellent scenery and bike roads if anybody gets out this way - it's worth the trip!