Stop a moment to say Thanks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR-RemingtonRider

Their Sunset / My Sunrise
Reaction score
:clapping:

As being new to riding the FJR and the FJRForum, I want to stop a minute and say Thank you to everyone that contributes to this brotherhood of information and wisdom. I read quite a bit before joining, but my enthusiasm only grows as I read daily and catch up on older threads.

Started mods on the 04' yesterday. Started out by wanting to change the horns. Looked at a few threads, but chose to go with some Blasters, anyhows' I ran out of some wire and wen to the auto parts, and stumbled by a power bar. Decided to get that too. However had not read anything about that. Started hooking it up and thought about the "what if I left something on and the battery dies", but as the Forum diety would have it, I got stuck, ran up stairs and strarted some serious searching. Of course in the FJR-Tech pgs. , 'Warchild' had covered this thoroughly on the 'how to connect a power bar page', and I excitedly gained confidence in hooking everything up. Ran and got another relay switch and that was that, my fear of eletrical farkle-phobia has been cured. Horns worked great. Had to run a couple extra power wires through the harness(not connetected though), as I mounted the power plate under the seat- "prior to reading his instructions", This way they will be ready to go when I add other things.

So to the many that contribute I want to say a hearty- 'Thanks'. I guess that's why the forum is here, but you can never be too appreciative.

:clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: