Sunday Breakfast in Fort Worth

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalaxyBlue

Reaction score
I am gooing to be in FW for a while and i thought it would be great to meet some of you!

I will be at the Mimi's Cafe at I-20 x 431? Next to Circuit city.

PM me or post up if your interested!

Adam

Adam! That's like 10 miles from my house!! Mimi's isn't great though. How long ya got? We should go across the freeway to Fox and Hound and watch some football! They got great food too! But whatever you want to do is cool. I'm in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!

I should have al day in town since i dont deliver my load till 10pm sunday night. No bike though... :( Cant drink... :( But sounds great!

Give me a call

Adam

What do you mean the food is not very good at mimi's fjrchick?

Mimmi's has come to california and the food here is very good at their restraunt.

here

Maybe you both should come out here for some good food. After all Galaxy blue has a truck he can haul

the bike in since he is working just an offer. hehehehehehe :D

weekend rider

Oh the wifes sister and husband just moved to San Antonio. In order fo me to visit it looks like a ride to there in the future From Woodland Ca. to San Antonio, Texas lots of routes

What do you mean the food is not very good at mimi's fjrchick?
Mimmi's has come to california and the food here is very good at their restraunt.

here

the bike in since he is working just an offer. hehehehehehe :D

weekend rider

Oh the wifes sister and husband just moved to San Antonio. In order fo me to visit it looks like a ride to there in the future From Woodland Ca. to San Antonio, Texas lots of routes
I agree! I think Mimi's is the BEST place for breakfast! They make their own muffins,Bread, And everything is made from scratch!

But i will go where the Funkytown Expert wants to go! :p

Also Michelle, U wanna tie one on tonight? I owe you a few shots of to-killya! :haha:

Be in town about 8pm. Shreveport now.

Adam

dude, i would go out tonight but i am still hungover from last night. head still hurts. sunday would be better.

so, fox and the hound at 11 sound good? I-20 and Bryant Irvin location. vikings play at noon! and we can talk about arkansas too.

dude, i would go out tonight but i am still hungover from last night. head still hurts. sunday would be better.
so, fox and the hound at 11 sound good? I-20 and Bryant Irvin location. vikings play at noon! and we can talk about arkansas too.
Cool, I will see you there! :)

Alright Bounce!

Glad you could make it tomorrow!

Well, I am in Fort Worth now, what to do....

I think i will catch a movie... Yeah... Thats it!

See yall tomorrow @11 :)

i'll have on my vikings jacket! it won't be busy yet and should be easy to spot us. we'll hang close to the front for ya.

heading out to drop off the wheel to have a tire mounted. will head there after the drop off.

Bloody Vikings!

1_32a.jpg

It was great to meet you Bounce and Eric! I cant wait till next month! :yahoo:

oh...

It was GREAT to see you again Michelle! :p