SuperBrace Availability?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamalude

Reaction score
I ordered a SuperBrace for my 06 FJR from Bike Effects in May and after talking to Jeff at Bike Effects in June, the SuperBraces are on backorder and SuperBrace is a somewhat uncooperative vendor.

Anyone else have this problem either through Bike Effects or directly through SuperBrace?

Thanks

I don't know about SuperBrace, but I and many others can attest to the fact that Jeff at Bike Effects is a standup dude. He takes care of his customers and treats them right!

I'm sure that if you communicate directly with him, he will do whatever* he can to make you happy.

*professionally speaking of course

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience with Superbrace is that they run on their own time schedule which has nothing to do with customer service. If they don't have the part in stock, or if yours is sent back for modification (my experience) - then they will get to it when they are damn well good and ready.

I ordered a SuperBrace for my 06 FJR from Bike Effects in May and after talking to Jeff at Bike Effects in June, the SuperBraces are on backorder and SuperBrace is a somewhat uncooperative vendor. Anyone else have this problem either through Bike Effects or directly through SuperBrace?

Thanks
The last time i ordered one for the FJR it came in quickly, i guess they had stock. This time when i ordered a SB for the SV650s it took nearly two months to get it.

And as of this writing, there is still nothing. They once were a vendor at WFO and brought braces. If they show up with FJR braces at NAFO, I will wind up in jail.

And as of this writing, there is still nothing. They once were a vendor at WFO and brought braces. If they show up with FJR braces at NAFO, I will wind up in jail.
Thanks for your efforts Jeff. I'm still looking forward to the day when the superbrace arrives. Please keep us posted.

Thanks for your efforts Jeff. I'm still looking forward to the day when the superbrace arrives. Please keep us posted.
The latest (today) is that they should have some starting Wednesday. Polished first, black a little later. I'm working on it.