Superbrace Update 6/15/05

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avigar

Reaction score
I called on shipping status for my anodized brace. I was told that it's being shipped tomorrow via UPS ground. Arrival date should be around next Wednesday in Chicago.

I received mine on the 23rd. Finish looks good, reinstalled today, will try it out tomorrow.

Live in VA and I am still waiting for my anodized version. Called them, and Scott told me that they sent it out last week. Didn't give a tracking number or anything. Better get here this week. Getting impatient.

Got my anodized brace yesterday in the mail... and it's back in place on the bike....

Finally, got mine today. Looks a little skimpy on the first look.

Mine also had scuffs and scratches on the anodized coating. :(

Did your's have scuffs and scratches as well? When I called them earlier, I was told that it will look like new.

It won't hurt the performance of course, but still.

See! That's what you get for ordering that macho-ass, anodized brace! If you ordered the gay-ass polished version you coulda buffed those scratches out!

(If you don't get this comment, not to worry. It has a history.)

Oh, I get it. Have been a long timer on the other (***deleted***) board.

:lol: Gay-ass chrome :eek: ...I'd rather have the scratches on my macho-ass brace.

No scratches that I could see on mine... just normal machining marks from the cutter heads somewhat visible under the anodizing.