SuperZilla Lube

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can it be a solvent AND a lubricant? Solvents will dissolve lubricants.

Looks like it's a WD-40 type product which is a solvent, not a lube......if it cleans and dissolves most everything like they claim it's a solvent.

Now WD-40 "lubes" in a sense that it will stop squeaking and stuff but it's a "solvent" NOT a lubricant.

Also if you use WD-40 to clean your chain and you don't wipe it off good the lube won't stick well, cuz the residual WD will dissolve it.

I'd still use a REAL lubricant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a green cleaner type stuff like Simple Green? I normally look up the MSDS sheets for chemicals I use. Funny they say the armed forces disliked stuff where no MSDS available, then these guys don't provide one........ But, if you go to the Gunzilla website, you'll find one. Proprietary mixture (of course), can cause eye and skin irritation...... my Wee can use some good chain cleaner, maybe I'll try it.

Oh wait, Lansing is a suburb of Owosso........

How can it be a solvent AND a lubricant? Solvents will dissolve lubricants.
Because if it's Zillafied, it can do ANYTHING. You have been warned: Never again question the power of the 'Zilla!!
Oh I see.
tonguesmiley.gif