Suspension...any "group buys" or other deals?...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FJRmad

Reaction score
...going on now or near future? I've checked the group buy section here to no avail. Just seeing if there's any intel out there. Looking at maybe a Wilber's or Ohlins rear shock initially. Also open to any members here that have one for sale. Thanks.
help.gif

GP Suspension usually has a group buy in the late fall that lasts 2-3 weeks....you probably will not have to actually buy during that time period, just put your order in. You should also add Penske to your shock list, they are every bit as good as a Ohlins and usually cost $200-300 less. Penske however, does not offer a remote preload option if that feature is important to you.

KFG/GP suspension will have one around November, keep an eye out in that section.

...going on now or near future? I've checked the group buy section here to no avail. Just seeing if there's any intel out there. Looking at maybe a Wilber's or Ohlins rear shock initially. Also open to any members here that have one for sale. Thanks.
help.gif
In the meantime, reread the rules on Group Buys. Pay particular attention to:

If you're expecting somebody to do a Group Buy....just wait patiently. Don't post threads asking when or if somebody else is going to organize one. If it's that important...YOU should do one. Folks that can't sit patiently may find their privileges to this area suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts