SW-Motech luggage rack for 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastmax

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a source where I can buy an SW-Motech rack and givi adapter for an 06? I have had one ordered with twisted throttle for several months, it was supposed to be available the beginning of Nov. but it doesnt look like that is happening. I want this rack with adapter so I can switch my Givi back and forth between my FZ-1 and my FJR at will.

Thanks

Roy

Can anyone give me a source where I can buy an SW-Motech rack and givi adapter for an 06? I have had one ordered with twisted throttle for several months, it was supposed to be available the beginning of Nov. but it doesnt look like that is happening. I want this rack with adapter so I can switch my Givi back and forth between my FZ-1 and my FJR at will. Thanks

Roy
Smitty141 got his at Twisted Throttle

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone give me a source where I can buy an SW-Motech rack and givi adapter for an 06? I have had one ordered with twisted throttle for several months, it was supposed to be available the beginning of Nov. but it doesnt look like that is happening. I want this rack with adapter so I can switch my Givi back and forth between my FZ-1 and my FJR at will. Thanks

Roy
Roy,

Did you ever get a response from Twisted Throttle? If so, how do you like the rack and Givi topcase? Is the mounting secure and stable? I'm thinking of ordering the rack and adapter plate for my '06.

John