SW-MOTECH sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesW

JamesW
Reaction score
Put a set on my 2013, I think they look kinda nice and they are a bit further out than the regular sliders I had on my 08. Escapefjrtist was gracious enough to meet for a coffee and to take a pic or 2 to post so others could view.

Pic assist...
coolsmiley02.gif

Slider4_zpsb42f66ff.jpg

Slider3_zps75c234ad.jpg

Slider2_zpsaa774c60.jpg

Slider1_zps0ac8756f.jpg

--G

I think these are the nicest looking sliders currently out there. Did you have to remove the fairings to install them? Do you think you could get the fairings off with them still attached. I am just about to order them, but wanted to talk with someone who actually had them installed. Would you buy them again, now that you have them installed.

I think these are the nicest looking sliders currently out there. Did you have to remove the fairings to install them? Do you think you could get the fairings off with them still attached. I am just about to order them, but wanted to talk with someone who actually had them installed. Would you buy them again, now that you have them installed.[PM Sent/quote]

I think these are the nicest looking sliders currently out there. Did you have to remove the fairings to install them? Do you think you could get the fairings off with them still attached. I am just about to order them, but wanted to talk with someone who actually had them installed. Would you buy them again, now that you have them installed.
Good questions......

I have them. Remove original bolt and install with new included mount bolt. Takes about 10 minutes with no removals.