Sweet euro 06 seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHLANDER

naewittyshitepostedeere
Reaction score
Shamelessly pirated from the Euro board ! :D Thanks to Alan !

Quote "

Had it recovered, gel pad put in and the sides narrowed. This is what it looks like now. It's very comfy and I can get my feet down. If anyone else has it done, then get the plastic sides taken out. "

First 3 pictures are the seat. Next two are showing how the width is reduced. It really does make a difference. I have not had it lowered at all.
IMG_0083%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0085%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0086%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0084%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0087%20(Medium).JPG

Quote "

Had it recovered, gel pad put in and the sides narrowed. This is what it looks like now. It's very comfy and I can get my feet down. If anyone else has it done, then get the plastic sides taken out. "

First 3 pictures are the seat. Next two are showing how the width is reduced. It really does make a difference. I have not had it lowered at all.
IMG_0083%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0085%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0086%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0084%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0087%20(Medium).JPG

Sweet!

Quote "

IMG_0083%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0085%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0086%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0084%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_0087%20(Medium).JPG

Sweet!
Sweet indeed! I just had to mimick you and copy the whole quote! :p