Switched signal to Fuzeblock?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install the Fuzeblock I had in my 03 in my 14. Is there a switched wire in the cowl area easy to get to? I'm not that familiar with this new fangled 14. I was thinking may be the feed to the outlet in the glovebox. I am putting the block under the seat rather than in the tail since I may have a fuel cell on part of the time. Thanks for the help.

I'm getting ready to install the Fuzeblock I had in my 03 in my 14. Is there a switched wire in the cowl area easy to get to? I'm not that familiar with this new fangled 14. I was thinking may be the feed to the outlet in the glovebox. I am putting the block under the seat rather than in the tail since I may have a fuel cell on part of the time. Thanks for the help.
There's the feed to the rear lights and licence-plate light in the rear, blue with red tracer. Should be easy enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tied into that license plate connector with a pigtail - boy that was easy. Nice not having to reinvent the wheel.

Tied into that license plate connector with a pigtail - boy that was easy. Nice not having to reinvent the wheel.
And not a day too soon! Just in time to get packed up and leave tomorrow to start heading down to SEOR.