Tennessee FJR Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out this week I have 3 more FJR riders where I work at.

Talked to one of them and told him about this site,

hopefully I can get intouch with the others soon......

Are there any Tennessee FJR riders out there? I am in Middle TN, south of Nashville.
Go to the top of the page and you will see a tab that says. Member Map (not sure if that should be pluralized or not?) Give a few minutes to load up. Then double click the TN area. I count a dozen just around Nashville alone.

Edit: Another method to search is to go to the tab at the top that says members. Click on use advanced filters. Go down the options where it says locatin and type in TN.

Bang! A whole bunch of folks show up that live in TN.

This took me all of 5 to 8 minutes of effort.

Some times you have to explore all the options the admin's give you.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any Tennessee FJR riders out there? I am in Middle TN, south of Nashville.
Go to the top of the page and you will see a tab that says. Member Map (not sure if that should be pluralized or not?) Give a few minutes to load up. Then double click the TN area. I count a dozen just around Nashville alone.

Edit: Another method to search is to go to the tab at the top that says members. Click on use advanced filters. Go down the options where it says locatin and type in TN.

Bang! A whole bunch of folks show up that live in TN.

This took me all of 5 to 8 minutes of effort.

Some times you have to explore all the options the admin's give you.

Dave
While the member map provides a good start to find some folks in Tennessee, many of the folks who've responded to the OP are not on that map.

The map is updated when admin gets a chance, and it isn't necessarily a current reflection of member whereabouts. There are a fair number of posters who live in TN who are not on the map, either because they did not ask to be put on the map, or perhaps for some other reason.

The good thing about asking, as the OP did, is that you get more current info, and it also gives folks a chance to self select in if they want to.

Glen

I'm up in East Tennessee. how's the riding that way? We've got some pretty good areas up this way. --Ride safe, Robert

FYI, I'm sad to say that Mr Breeze has found a new love, something with floorboards and tassels of all things :blum:

Well, maybe not the tassels, he's riding a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad and both him and his wife are very happy with it.

Wish him safe rides :thumbsup:

But keep the posts coming, it's always good to hear and see more TN FJR Riders :specool: