Thank you!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyfool

Reaction score
Four weeks ago today, I lost my garage, both cars and my Suzuki Bandit to a house fire. I came here asking where to find an 06 and what the differences were between the 06 and previous models (this thread). Well, you guys hooked me up with one of your members who was selling his 06A, and I picked it up today!

First impressions are that I am going to thoroughly enjoy this bike! It is everything I wanted my Bandit to be and then some. I am looking forward to adding to the things Ken (seller) has already added.

So, Ken and the rest of you that sent me his way, THANK YOU!

My new beauty: (Click Image to Enlarge)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the cut in the wind shield? Was that done by the previous owner, or has the stock shiled been replaced? Oh, and congrats! I just picked up my '06 this last Tuesday, so I know how you feel.

Ponyfool picked up the bike from me this afternoon and the only concern that I had as he rode down the driveway was "Damn - he's going to split his new helmet wide open with that huge grin".

Thanks to this forum for a lot of entertainment and a lot of information over the last two years!

Nice choice Scott. I'm also a former Bandit rider.
I recognize you from Max-Suzuki...I was PDX over there...New bike, new profile :)

Ponyfool picked up the bike from me this afternoon and the only concern that I had as he rode down the driveway was "Damn - he's going to split his new helmet wide open with that huge grin".
Ken, it took me all of 10 seconds to make it feel just right. Traveling down that hill from your house, that's where the grin really started!!!!

Thanks again!

It is an aftermarket screen, but I don't know which kind. I also got the stock screen (or will have it sometime next week). Ken did a few other mods (I guess you guys call them farkles) to it as well.

:good: :thumbsupsmileyanim: Congratulations on you acquiring an '06 FJR, I can see from the previous posts your already grinning ear to ear. Believe it or not this bike will grow on you even more!

The folks on this website are a wealth of information.

Sorry to hear about your garage/house fire and hope that insurance is covering everything.

Once again, welcome aboard.

Glad something good is coming from a fire. Never had one, and don't want one. :dribble:

Many happy miles. TJ :p